Marko Farion DDS
Professional Experience: Putting patients first for over 27 years.
Goals: Exceeding your expectations.
Dr Farion is well versed in all phases of general dentistry with a focus on diagnostics, treatment planning, full mouth reconstruction, implant restoration, clear and conventional braces, endodontics and prosthodontics. Dr Farion is a consultant for various dental related issues including products, procedures, dental facility design, implementation and integration.
E D U C A T I O N
- DDS, Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry, 1988
- 3i Implant Synergy Training Program, 2000
- Faculte of Orthodontics and Research in Continuing Education (FORCE)
- FORCE Comprehensive Orthodontics Program 2000-2001
- FORCE Monthly Update CE 2002-2007
- FORCE Quarterly Advanced CE 2008-2015
- Invisalign Certification 2007
- Imtec Mini-Implant Certification 2009
A W A R D S & C O M M E N D A T I O N S
- Certificate of Commendation from the Detroit Board of Education
- Kingston’s Registry of Who’s Who, 2002
- Listed in “Guide to America’s Top Dentists”
by the Consumer Research Council of America, 2003-2015
- Listed in Styleline Magazine as Metro Detroit "TopDentist", April 2011 & April 2012